Wack-o-Magic Presents: THAT INFERNAL CONTRAPTION
This is not your Grandfather’s Square Circle! This is a work of art! Built, hand-aged, and painted by Hollywood Makeup Effects artist, and owner of Wack-o-Magic, Michael Mosher.
“That Infernal Contraption” is a far more deceptive variation of a Square-Circle, with some important improvements over the classic design.
• The Base, Outer Chest, Inner Chamber, and Load Box all fold flat for packing.
• Both the Outer and Inner pieces are square but sit in opposition when displayed.
• There are “see through” areas on two sides of the Outer Chest making it more deceptive.
• The Inner and Outer Cabinets are hinged on the side, with a magnetic clasp, so they may be completely opened up.
• The Load Box has a tuck-in hinged bottom. Having a bottom on the load chamber is an important feature that most square circles do not have anymore.
• The base has a turntable allowing the performer to slowly spin the Contraption. This is a particularly nice display point.
US $595.00 US $525 Plus $40 shipping in the USA. These will be VERY expensive to send overseas as the package weighs 22 lbs.